AVANT PREMIÈRE 2022 HIGHLIGHTS
From 14-17 February 2022, the international cultural film industry met online to make business, connect with new + old friends and get inspired for all that lies ahead. Check out the highlights!
Take a look at the past four days of Avant Première Music + Media Market 2022 summed up in numbers:
- 580 Music + dance films presented by 70 companies
- 320 Participants from over 37 countries
- 1000+ Views of the Showreels
- 1200+ Meetings on b2match
- 480 Viewers joined the conference programme
- 28 Experts offered valuable feedback in 78 One-on-One Sessions
- 15 Online Exhibitors
- 7 Visionary + innovative Sunny Side of the Doc Pitches to 12 Experts
- Countless mouse clicks on the computers...
Browse the photos to see what was going on behind the scenes + on the screens!
If you attended, please take the time to give us feedback about your experience at Avant Première. By taking part in the survey, you can win a free Festival Pass for Avant Première 2022!
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
Giuseppe Verdi's Aida live from Semperoper Dresden
ARTE presents AIDA directed by Katharina Thalbach and conducted by Christian Thielemann live from Dresden.
Blu-Ray: Galaxymphony II – Galaxymphony Strikes Back
EuroArts Music International
The Danish National Symphony Orchestra’s successful concert series “Galaxymphony” returns.
MET OPERA LIVE IN HD – DON CARLOS
In this original five-act, French-language version of Verdi’s milestone, Yannick Nézet-Séguin leads an all-star cast. Live in cinemas on 26 March.