The BBC Proms on Fidelio
Selected highlights from previous and 2019 BBC Proms on demand on Fidelio.
BBC PROMS © Chris Christodoulou
BBC Proms © Chris Christodoulou
Conductor Mirga Gražinyte-Tyla at the BBC Proms © Chris Christodoulou
The Proms are a London music festival during the summer months that entails approximately 70 concerts of classical music from the Royal Albert Hall.
Find numerous concerts of the famous BBC Proms on demand on Fidelio such as:
• Schönbergs "Gurre-Lieder“ conducted by Sir Simon Rattle with over 500 choir singers
• The First Night of 2017 with Beethoven’s piano concerto No. 3 played by world-renowned Igor Levit
• All of Beethoven’s 9 symphonies with Daniel Barenboim and the West-Eastern Divan Orchestra
• Martha Argerich performing Liszt’s piano concerto No. 1
• Bach’s Goldberg-Variations and The Well-Tempered Clavier played by András Schiff
• American conductress Karina Canellakis with works by Beethoven, Chostakovitch and Rachmaninov
• Ravel's “Boléro"and Rachmaninov’s piano concerto No. 3 with Valery Gergiev and the Munich Philharmonic
• Mirga Gražinytė-Tyla conducts Beethoven’s 5th symphony with the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra
• Nordic Night with pianist Khatia Buniatishvili
• Selected highlights from this year’s BBC Proms 2019
These concerts and many more will be available on demand in September on Fidelio.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
DVD + Blu-Ray: Nutcracker and Mouse King - Opernhaus Zürich
Accentus Music releases Christian Spuck’s colorful fairy tale choreography from the Opernhaus Zürich set to Tchaikovsky’s music on DVD and Blu-ray.
Paris Opera 19/20 cinema season opens on 24 Sept
François Roussillon et Associés
FRA cinéma presents the live transmission of La Traviata in cinemas.
Theater an der Wien: The 2019/20 Opera Season
The 2019/20 season is the fourteenth at the city of Vienna’s opera house. It includes 13 premieres at the Theater an der Wien and the Kammeroper.
DVD + Blu-Ray: Gioachino Rossini - Il Barbiere di Siviglia
NAXOS Audiovisual Division
Rossini’s masterpiece Il barbiere di Siviglia staged by Laurent Pelly at the Théâtre des Champs-Élysées featuring one of the best Figaros, Florian Sempey.