Announcing Raffle for IMZ Opera Academy
Feeling lucky? We are happy to announce a raffle for our IMZ Academy "Re-Imagining Opera in the Digital Age" - coming soon! Take advantage of this learning and networking opportunity at a favourable rate of only 345 Euros!
The IMZ Academy “Re-Imagining Opera for the Digital Age” takes place from 28-29 September 2017 in the course of the International Televison Festival Golden Prague and helps opera houses to identify and establish relevant strategies to promote and position themselves in the digital world.
IMZ Academy Director and Head of Digital Development at BBC Arts, Peter Maniura on why digital strategies are vital for Opera and how they can unfold their full potential:
“Opera is all about communicating to an audience, but it needs to connect with new ones and to communicate to existing ones in fresh ways. Connecting through digital is not just about marketing, it’s a creative imperative which should energise and involve everyone in an opera house and help to develop and refresh the art form in the twenty-first century. That’s the bold and challenging ambition we aim to address in Prague this September!”
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
• Speakers from renowned organisations share their professional insights and know-how
• Practice-driven approach to learning with real-life examples and concrete challenges
• Networking opportunities with international participants from across the industry
• Opportunity to connect and engage with representatives of the European Broadcasting Union, Cultural Institutions, Production Companies and Broadcasters at the International Television Festival Golden Prague
• Meet potential co-operation partners within the IMZ Network
The Early Bird Rate expires on 1 August, but for all those who were not quick enough to secure a place at this favourable rate, we have splendid news:
The IMZ is happy to announce a raffle in which one lucky winner can secure ticket for the IMZ Opera Academy at a prize of only 345 Euros!
Stay tuned for more infos and do check your inbox or our Facebook or Twitter for upcoming announcements!
Too excited to wait?
Peter Maniura, IMZ Academy Director, Head of Digital Development, BBC Arts
David Collins, Director of External Affairs, Opera North
Agnieszka Klopocka, Project Leader of
The Opera Platform, Polish National Opera
Marcin Fedisz, Head of Promotion & Marketing and Literary Department, Polish National Opera
François Roussillon, Producer, Director and Writer at François Roussillon et Associés
Learn more about the programme, expert speakers and registration fees.