Online discussion series on the future of film
Watch the 7 weekly online workshops that UniFrance has hosted to discuss the challenges + opportunities for the future of film.
Talk about a “new normal” began very early into the Covid-19 crisis and every part of the film value chain has certainly been forced to make severe adjustments.
The series of online workshops launched by UniFrance take a broad perspective, talking to some of the most experienced and thought-provoking people in the business.
Click on the button below to watch the following workshops!
1. The new challenge of sales and distribution
2. Innovative strategies + business models for film releases
3. The role of public institutions
4. Success strategies to promote French animation films abroad
5. Inclusion + the Oscars – A special presentation from the AMPAS
6. The future of exhibition
7. New realities? Summing up the UniFrance discussions
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
Avant Première + dancescreen catalogues are online!
IMZ International Music + Media Centre
Find that production you are looking for among the 1,900 music + dance films presented at Avant Première 2018-2020 and dancescreen 2019!
Last call for Golden Prague Festival Entries
Submission Deadline: 15 July 2020!
Concerto / Enigma Variations / Raymonda Act III
A triple bill of heritage works from three of The Royal Ballet’s most cherished choreographers.