Thank you! This was Avant Première 2018!
From 17-21 February 2018 the international cultural film industry met in Berlin and took over the Hotel Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz. It was the most succesful and fruitful edition to date. Thank you all for being a part of it!
© Marcus Gaertner
Elina Garanca at Avant Première © Marcus Gaertner
IMZ Secretray General with Representatives from the European Commission Barbara Gessler and Brian Holmes © Marcus Gaertner
Opening Ceremony with Performance by Igudesman&Joo © Marcus Gaertner
Five days of Avant Première Music + Media Market Berlin 2018 in a nutshell:
- 598 participants from 37 countries from all over the world.
- 1435 minutes of exclusive previews to a record number of 600 music + dance films presented by 70 international key market players.
- 4 music + dance films screened at EFM European Film Market.
- 39 international experts presented during the cutting-edge conference programme.
- A whole day dedicated to innovative technologies for arts + film with a focus on VR, AR and 360°.
- 10 major broadcasters shared their future programming + acquisition strategies.
- 53 arranged speed-dates between decision makers and talent in the Broadcaster Pitching Sessions.
- An estimate of 1882 handshakes were exchanged over 1624 cups of coffee in the Networking Area.
A picture is worth a thousand words: Check out our picture galleries!
Let me indulge in the full experience!
Show me the highlights on Facebook!
Also, let us know how you experienced Avant Première 2018!
I want to give my feedback!