Pitch your projects to major buyers in the One-on-One Expert Sessions
Talk to the right people and benefit from exclusive pitching opportunities with major international buyers. Learn how to reserve your slot with decision makers from medici.tv, NHK Japan Broadcasting Corporation, takt1, SVT - Swedish Television, ZDF or BBC!
© Marcus Gaertner
Do you want to talk to the right people and benefit from the exclusive opportunity to pitch to international experts? Do you want valuable feedback from senior executives from leading broadcasting companies? The following experts are all ears for your ideas:
- Hervé Boissière, Founder + CEO at medici.tv
- Yasuko Kobayashi, Senior Producer at NHK Japan Broadcasting Corporation
- Ulrike Köstinger, Head of Cooperations at takt1
- Ella Petersson, Music Editor in commission at SVT – Swedish Television
- Dieter Schneider, Commissioning Editor for ZDF/ARTE and Head of Department ARTE Culture and Music at ZDF – German Television
- Jan Younghusband, Head of BBC Music Television Commissioning at BBC
13 February 2019 - Mark the date in red in your agenda and learn how to reserve your 10-minute slot!
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
Point Music Festival
Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra
Four festival days, four world premiere, three orchestras, two club nights, movie shows and a dozen concerts ... in other words four days of pure magic.
Learn what major buyers want in the Broadcaster Lightning Talks
IMZ International Music + Media Centre
Benefit from privileged insights when leading international broadcasting companies like NHK - Japan Broadcasting Corporation, WDR - Westdeutscher Rundfunk or ZDF - German Television share their future coproduction + acquisition strategies during the "Broadcaster Lightning Talks"!
In recent years, Austropop has been experiencing a true revival.