IMZ ACADEMY “RE-IMAGINING OPERA FOR THE DIGITAL AGE”: TRY YOUR LUCK WITH OUR RAFFLE!
Being a part of the illustrious round of IMZ Academy participants AND saving money sounds almost too good to be true? Not if you are the lucky winner of our Raffle!
Young talent from renowned institutions from all over the world will join us at the IMZ Academy "Re-Imagining Opera for the Digital Age" and we are almost fully booked, however, we are happy to offer an amazing deal to one more, lucky participants:
Seize the opportunity and enter our IMZ Academy Raffle for a chance to win the last open slot at the IMZ Academy “Re-Imagining Opera for the Digital Age”!
But not only that, the lucky winners also saves 50% on the regular Registration Fee and secures a place for only 345 Euros instead of 690 Euros!
Winnig is as easy as that:
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Use the subject line “I want to be part of the IMZ Academy”
• Tell us why you would like to join us. You can be as brief, long or creative as you want.
The raffle is open until 8 September 2017 and one application will be randomly selected among all submissions. Keep an eye on your inbox from 11 September 2017 as we will notify the winners via email. Entrants are limited to only one entry. Not redeemable for cash and excluding all further reductions.
What to expect:
• Speakers from renowned organisations share their professional insights and know-how
• Practice-driven approach to learning with real-life examples and concrete challenges
• Networking opportunities with international participants from across the industry
• Opportunity to connect and engage with representatives of the European Broadcasting Union, Cultural Institutions, Production Companies and Broadcasters at the International Television Festival Golden Prague
• Meet potential co-operation partners within the IMZ Network
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
HÉLÈNE GRIMAUD@ELBPHILHARMONIE: WOODLANDS & BEYOND
Hélène Grimaud’s and Mat Hennek’s multimedia concert project “Woodlands and beyond” at the Elbphilharmonie features the highlights of Romanticism
NAXOS AND IDÉALE AUDIENCE ANNOUNCE COOPERATION
NAXOS Audiovisual Division
Productions by Idéale Audience to be distributed by Naxos.
Join us at the Avant Première from 17-21 February 2018!
IMZ International Music + Media Centre
Avant Première is the largest trade fair for cultural TV content and performing arts in audiovisual media. Hosted by the IMZ International Music + Media Centre, it offers participants a front row seat to exclusive previews, cutting-edge information and priceless business contacts.