IMZ Academy “Going Live - From the performing arts stage to screens worldwide”
This IMZ Academy edition takes place in the course of the International Television Festival Golden Prage from 20-21 September and focuses on online live transmissions for music + dance performances.
This IMZ Academy shares best practice for “going live” from strategic, editorial, artistic, practical and technological perspectives and helps you define the key factors for your individual strategy:
• Gain privileged insights into the possibilities + advantages of “Going Live” on multiple screens and devices
• Increase the international reputation, impact + reach of your productions and your organisation
• Develop a clear understanding of the role of live streams within your marketing goals + digital media strategies
• Learn from case studies how to effectively promote your own live transmission on your communications + social media strategy
• Find out from top experts the range of technical and streaming options available to you in order to go live, from very low cost to higher-spec solutions
• Learn what to consider when initiating + assessing potential partnerships
• Consider the implications for artists on stage and learn about appropriate training strategies
• Meet potential co-operation partners and engage + connect with representatives from the IMZ Network, the European Broadcasting Union, cultural institutions, production companies and broadcasters in the course of the International Television Festival Golden Prague
Join us for best practice and fresh insights through real-life case studies:
• Peter Maniura, IMZ Academy Director and Head of Digital Development at BBC Music, assesses the expansion of live relays over the years with the example of the BBC, and evaluates the role of social media for “going live”.
• Hervé Boissière, Founder and CEO at medici.tv, portrays the media partnership between the Verbier Festival and the online platform medici.tv as they celebrate 10 years of “going live” together.
• John Kieser, Executive Vice President + Provost at New World Symphony, considers the impact of live relays on artists and recommends appropriate training strategies.
• Peter Stewart, Digital + Social Media Producer at BBC, Author of “The Live-Streaming Handbook”, shares his extensive and multi-faceted experience with live-streaming and provides practical advice.
This is the perfect opportunity for you or a representative of your Digital Media or Marketing Department to benefit from exclusive insights + valuable connections!
Join us in Prague from 20-21 September!
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
International Emmy® Awards: Semi Final Judging
IMZ International Music + Media Centre
The IMZ, ORF-Enterprise and Interspot Film have been selected by the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences to host the 46th Semi-Final Judging for the 2018 International Emmy® Awards.
Accentus Music @ Lucerne Festival 2018
Accentus Music GmbH
Accentus Music will continue its series of productions at the Lucerne Festival with the LFO, Riccardo Chailly and a Ravel-only concert.
Charles Ives: Universe, Incomplete
Accentus Music GmbH
Accentus Music will film Charles Ives‘ unfinished „Universe Symphony“ in a new production of the Ruhrtriennale at the Jahrhunderthalle Bochum.