Live on Fidelio: Highlights of Lockenhaus Festival
fidelio will cover a total of 5 concerts of this year’s Lockenhaus Chamber Music Festival.
Chamber Music Festival Lockenhaus © Pilvax
The critically acclaimed Lockenhaus Chamber Music Festival is taking place in and around the beautiful castle Lockenhaus, in the middle of Burgenland. It was founded 40 years ago by none other than Gidon Kremer and was awarded as an European Cultural Heritage Site by the New York Times.
fidelio will cover a total of 5 exclusive concerts from this exquisite festival:
1. The Opening Concert Lockenhaus on 4 July at 19:30
2. Lecture concert with pianist Stefan Mickisch, where he explains and performs highlights from "Tannhäuser" - 5 July, 15:30
3. "Ö1 Klassiktreffpunkt" with Albert Hosp on 6 July, 6th at 10:05
4. Lecture concert with pianist Stefan Mickisch, where he explains and performs highlights from "Parsifal" - 9 July, 15:30
5. Final concert in Lockenhaus on 13 July, 19:30
Get ready to enjoy some of the world’s finest chamber music in your living room: The Lockenhaus Chamber Music Festival LIVE on fidelio.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
Live on Fidelio: Die Zauberflöte
Mozart’s masterpiece with a breathtaking backdrop – this year's premiere LIVE from the Quarry St. Margarethen.
Live on takt1: Brahms Cycle in Bregenz II.
A very special project: the Vienna Symphony under Philippe Jordan performs all four Brahms symphonies at the Bregenz Festival.
The IMZ Music Film Festival Summer
IMZ International Music + Media Centre
The IMZ is happy to contribute to an exciting cultural summer for residents + visitors of Vienna, Yekaterinburg and Brno!