tanz:digital at the Avant Première
The tanz:digital programme of the German Dance Association (Dachverband Tanz Deutschland) was at Avant Première for the first time this year!
UnStumm © tanz:digital ©TheresaBeschnidt
OCN © tanz:digital ©TheresaBeschnidt
Oliver Proske © tanz:digital ©TheresaBeschnidt
Dance goes Digital - tanz:digital at the Avant Première
The tanz:digital programme of the German Dance Association (Dachverband Tanz Deutschland) was at Avant Première for the first time this year! In pitchings and try-out sessions, participants could get to know some of the tanz:digital projects and try out AR and VR applications themselves.
• Tobias Staab with his hybrid dance performance „Autonomous Avatar" (tobiasstaab.com)
• UnStumm with „Transatlantic Movements“, a telematic real-time performances with dance, video and sound in a mixed reality format (unstumm.com)
• the AR-Loopmaschine developed by scenographer Oliver Proske and realised together with LöhnDigital (dock11-berlin.de)
• the Cyberräuber and Of Curious Nature with „Digital Motions“, a VR performance who lifts movement into a technology-based parallel universe (www.of-curious-nature.de)
• Dock11 (dock11-berlin.de)
Representative for the programme tanz:digital on the Panel Discussion „Digital Performances - Buzz or Bust?“ was the video and media artist Philipp Contag-Lada.(www.7pc.de)
In the tanz:digital programme, the German Dance Association has been promoting digital dance projects for three years. A video-on-demand platform for presentation is under construction. "VR Dance Experience" provides an insight into the inspiring and creative diversity of the projects.
See here some Insights of the event
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
New IMZ Member: The Innsbruck Festival of Early Music: "We rediscover early music".
IMZ International Music + Media Centre
The IMZ is proud to officially welcome its new member The Innsbruck Festival of Early Music.
RACHMANINOFF WILL SURVIVE
Violinist Aleksey Igudesman and pianist Hyung-ki Joo in a unique show to celebrate this year´s big birthday of the genius Rachmaninov.
Pianomania at the Bouffes du Nord is a show whose main character is... The piano!
Fatma Said - On the way to Egypt| Konzerthaus Berl
The Konzerthaus Berlin's artist in residence presents a concert program that showcases the impressive diversity of her voice and her musical roots.